- Not bad
- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
CyberCafePro is fully compatible with:
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
CyberCafePro is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of CyberCafePro
|CyberCafePro Main Control Station 4.5.108 14/10/05||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
This software has been my lifeline in running my gaming center. I do not know how I could possibly manage things the way I can with CyberCafePro. It allows me total control of all my client stations right from my main computer, it has a great POS system to simpllify the process of selling stuff to customers, barcode scanning for their accounts, employee administrative functions...it has everything I need! And now with the new version out that allows Insteon controls to be used, I can now control console games like the XBox 360s and PS3s in my shop to sell timecodes and accounts to these users. Awesome.
- - There is a new version 5.1 that is even better then the 4.X versions!
- - Progam is always being worked on to add functionality, and improve performance.
- - Remote management of all my game PCs.
- - Integrated POS system...customers can order from the PC they are using!
- - CD Key management to save me alot of money in game license costs as I can buy 10 licenses to be shared across my 43 gaming PCs. On average 6 or 7 are used at a time, and alomost never 10, so this saved me at least $2000 or more!
- - Insteon power control to control consoles, pool table lights...anything really.
- - I love the webcam instant capture option for accounts, so all members at the click of a button have their image on record for quick ID. Also great in places that require details for anti-terrorism
- - employee management
- - reservations
- - Centralized profile management so my customers will have their save games, mouse settings, etc. at any computer they go to!
- - Amazing support....the staff do their very best to help in any problems that come up...and fast too.
- - I cannot fit all the useful features here...just check it out as CyberCafePro covers your every need.
- Would like to see various little features put in to help out, but not really a con as often times when you recommend a feature, they add it. I have seen a feature recommended and added within the same week!
- 29 Oct 2007
Top Downloads: Cyber Café
If you're thinking about starting a business from home, congratulations! It's a great challenge for... See more
I'm going to be controversial here - Chrome is hands-down the best browser around. If you agree, then... See more